You are here:


Divorce matters are not handled by the Registry.

The Family Law Courts or the Federal Circuit Court of Australia can assist with your enquiries.

When filing for divorce, the Family Law Court will ask to see a copy of your standard marriage certificate. If you were married in Victoria and require a certificate, please apply online.