You are here:

Notice of Intended Marriage form

Use this form to provide your notice of intention to marry in Australia to the Victorian Marriage Registry or an Australian civil celebrant or religious minister.

If you are getting married at the Victorian Marriage Registry, you also need to complete a Victorian Marriage Registry booking form.

New Window These link(s) will open in a new browser window.

Author: Attorney-General's Department
Publisher: Commonwealth of Australia
Date of Publication: 2014
Copyright: Attorney-General's Department, Commonwealth of Australia, 2014


Get Adobe Reader Get Open Office You may need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader or Open Office to view the document(s) on this page. Get Adobe® Acrobat® Reader (External link) Get Open Office (External link)