You are here:

Third party authority form

Use this form to give someone else authority to apply for your birth, marriage, replacement change of name or single status certificate, or a death certificate where you are the next-of-kin.

New Window These link(s) will open in a new browser window.

Author: Births, Deaths and Marriages
Publisher: Department of Justice & Regulation
Date of Publication: 2015
Copyright: Births, Deaths and Marriages, State of Victoria, 2015


Get Adobe Reader Get Open Office You may need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader or Open Office to view the document(s) on this page. Get Adobe® Acrobat® Reader (External link) Get Open Office (External link)