If you've applied for a certificate and haven't received it within two months, let us know and we'll follow it up for you.
Once you contact us, your certificate is voided and no longer valid as proof of identity.
See our certificate turnaround times.
What to do
Once the two months have passed, email or write to us with your details, including:
- Postal address
- Full name
- Contact phone number
- Order number (if you have one)
- The date you posted the application, or
- The date and address where you lodged your application.
We'll issue a replacement certificate at no charge, unless:
- You gave us the wrong address.
- You email us before two months have passed.
You must let us know about missing certificates within three months of your application.