We will continue building relationships with Aboriginal stakeholders. This is vital to gain the support and respect that foster meaningful engagement and collaboration.
Strong relationships build confidence in BDM and its services over time among communities. This should lead to increased uptake of our services among Aboriginal communities.
We will work with stakeholders on each initiative of the Coolamon Strategy. This will ensure they are fit for purpose and culturally sensitive.
|What BDM will do||How BDM will do it|
|Work with Aboriginal stakeholders and communities. Their input will guide BDM service delivery and improve access to BDM services.||
We value your feedback
We value your feedback. Please direct this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coolamon Strategy 2019-21 contents
- Welcome to the Coolamon Strategy
- The significance of the coolamon
- The importance of BDM services
- Purpose of the Coolamon Strategy 2019-21
- Strong identity, strong spirit in practice
- Supporting our Aboriginal customers
- Removing financial barriers for Aboriginal customers
- Building trust and confidence in BDM services