1. Log in or create an account
When you click ‘Book’ you’ll need to log in, or set up account if you don’t already have one. An account lets us contact you if we have any queries, and lets you track your booking.
2.Choose your date, time and room
Click 'book your relationship ceremony' and choose a date at least 28 days after the date you applied to register your relationship.
You can view more details about the venue and room options.
Ceremonies can take place on weekdays or weekends.
3. Pay and get confirmation
At the end of the booking process, you’ll get:
- A payment receipt – find out more about our Relationship ceremony fees
- An interim confirmation. We'll check everything, and if we need more details, we’ll contact you.
Your booking will show as ‘Incomplete’ in your account until we’ve checked everything.
Once we’ve verified your documents, we’ll process your booking and send you confirmation of your ceremony.
If you haven’t received confirmation or are having difficulties with your booking, let us know using our Contact Us form.
4. Personalise your ceremony (optional)
You can customise the Relationship ceremony service to your personal preferences. For example your ceremony might include:
- A short poem or reading (no more than 150 words) by a family member or friend
- Music – The venue has a CD player, headphone and Bluetooth connectivity. You may choose either, but we recommend a CD as it is simpler and easier to operate
- A ring ceremony. (Supply your own rings and ring cushions).
To customise your ceremony, simply reply to the confirmation email we send you.