When you email us documents, they must be certified copies.
Simply sending us photos of your documents is not sufficient, and will delay your application.
We can only accept copies of identity documents that have been certified by authorised people .
Steps to take
- Apply online for your certificate or registration
- For most of our products, we'll send you an email stating exactly what we need. Please read those requirements carefully
- Gather the identity documents you need
- Get certified copies of these documents
- Check the email we sent you: it will tell you the address to email your documents to.
Do not reply to email@example.com - this is a 'send only' address that is not currently monitored.
If you didn't get an email from us when you applied
- Email your certified documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Add your documents as an attachment, not an image in the email message body
- Quote your order number - it helps us match your documents to your application. You’ll find it in ‘My items’ or one of the emails you’ve received from us.
Documents must be in English. Learn more about translated documents.
Other ways to supply documents: