Documents you need to attach
Before submitting the marriage notification to BDM, you must attach:
- Signed NOIM
- Signed Declaration of No Legal Impediment
- Signed Marriage Certificate
- Any other legally required relevant documents
How to add documents
You must save the form before you can add documents.
In the marriage notification form:
- Save the form
- At the Action list at the top of the form, select Add document, then Go
- Select the details describing the type of document
- Choose file to browse your computer and select the file to upload
Don’t have a scanner?
You can attach photos of documents if you don’t have a scanner.
Adding documents after submitting the notification
You can add documents after submission to BDM if the marriage is not yet registered.
From the Submitted list, check the item’s status:
- ‘Registered’: The marriage is registered and you cannot add documents
- Select View to open the notification form
- From the left menu links, select Related documents
- In the Action list, select Add document and follow the prompts
Order a certificate (optional)