Go to the Drafts list:
- Choose Notice of marriage > Drafts from the top menu
- Find the item and select ‘View’ in the View column
- Edit the draft, then save.
The drafts list displays items in the order you entered the record into the system.
New marriage forms from 1 September 2021
On 1 September 2021, the Commonwealth Attorney-General’s Department released new marriage forms.
The Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) form in our online system was updated to match the new forms.
All couples and authorised celebrants must use the new marriage forms.
For more information, see the Attorney-General’s Department’s website .
NOIMs started before 1 September 2021
If you started a draft NOIM in our online system and did not submit it before 1 September 2021, it will be saved in our system. You will not have to re-enter any information.
However, when you submit that NOIM after 1 September:
- You will be prompted to complete any new, mandatory fields
- The fields that are no longer required will not be visible, even if you previously entered information into those fields.
NOIMs signed before 1 September 2021
NOIM forms signed before 1 September 2021 will remain valid.