Forgot password? Email email@example.com with ‘MCO password reset’ as the subject line. We'll send you a new password within 2 working days.
Updating your details
You can't update your details through the MCO.
Religious celebrants need to inform their denomination and nominating authority and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the updated details.
Need help with the form?
You're welcome to register for free for MCO if you're:
- Eligible to solemnise marriages; and
- A religious celebrant registered in Victoria; or
- A civil celebrant in Victoria.
Email email@example.com with the following details:
- Your celebrant prefix and registration number
- Denomination name (if relevant)
- First name and surname
- Residential address
- Postal address (if different)
- Daytime phone number
- Email address
If eligible, we'll email you a username and password within 5 working days.
What you can do online
- Produce and print legislatively compliant:
- Notices of Intended Marriage
- Official Certificates of Marriage
- Declarations of No Legal Impediment to Marriage
- Save and update marriage details multiple times before submission
- Send marriage details directly to us electronically
- Track the status of the marriage registration.
Certficate turnaround times
Waiting on a certificate? See Certificate turnaround times.