Once you complete either form, it's automatically sent to the nominated health services area of the hospital/medical facility (if they're registered with an email). If the nominated health service isn't registered, provide them with a hard copy of the form. An eMCCPD will also be sent to the Consultative Council on Obstetric and Paediatric Mortality and Morbidity (CCOPMM).
Can't log in?
- Log in with the exact details that AHPRA has registered on their system.
- Don't use any middle names.
Check your AHPRA registration details or call them on 1300 419 495
Email email@example.com and include the time you tried to open the form, as well as your:
- Operating system (for example. Windows 8, Mac OSX)
- Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer 8, Google Chrome)
- Tracking code (on the top right of the form).
Check the technical requirements.
There's no need to create an account or register. You can use this system as long as you're a medical practitioner registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
Hard copy forms
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information for a hard copy of an MCCD or MCCPD:
- Name of form
- Your name
- Contact phone number
- Postal address
- Quantity required
Allow up to 6 working days for postage.