Select a stakeholder representative
Senior office bearer (e.g CEO or Director): select an employee to be the 'stakeholder representative'. This person will manage the organisation's account.
Provide an authorisation letter or email
The senior office bearer provides the stakeholder representative with a letter or email:
- Containing the employee's name and email address used to create their account
- Authorising them to create an account on the organisation's behalf.
Set up the registration
The stakeholder representative registers the organisation's account as follows:
From the registration page:
- Select registration type: 'Organisation'
- Select your organisation type
- Enter your organisation's details, including ABN
- Enter your details as stakeholder representative
The representative should tick the 'Register yourself as a user?' box if they will need to do any of the following:
- Pay for the organisation's items.
Provide proof of identity
The stakeholder representative will need to provide details from one identity document issued by an Australian government. Read more about proof of identity for business and professional account holders.
Attach the authorisation letter
Attach the authorisation letter by clicking the 'upload documents' button. Learn more about uploading hard copy documents online.
In the 'Other users' section, add employee names and email addresses.
What happens next?
- Verify your details and identity
- Email you to confirm you're registered
- Email your nominated users an invitation to create their account.
Organisations with multiple premises
|Head office and branches all use the same account||Head office and branches operate independently, each with their own account|
|One representative manages all users in the organisation||Each branch has its own representative who adds users for their branch|
|Payment can be made by one user, such as the finance or administration officer (who can also be the representative)||Each branch pays for its own transactions|
|Users can view all items from the organisation||Users can only view items from their branch|